Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

It is not quite 10:00am, and I have already had a lovely Mother's Day. I spent most of the morning making cards for all of the mother's in our lives. (One could argue that this should have been done before. But, I am nothing if not a procrastinator!) Princess "helped" me and talked the entire time. I also received a beautiful painted flower pot with a as yet un-blossomed pink flower from Princess; I will keep you posted as to the type of flower it is. TBell gave me a fantastic rock painted to look like a ladybug to keep in my garden - she clearly does not know that her mother doesn't have a garden! Then, Paco took TBell and Pirate for a walk; all three came home with breakfast and coffee. Now, I am happily playing on my computer while Paco peels the eggs so I can make deviled eggs to take to the in-laws for lunch this afternoon.

On a completely unrelated subject - here is a picture of my kids dancing at the family party in Philly. I wanted to post it before, but blogger wouldn't let me. So, here it is - everyone get their groove thing on!

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com