Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Eating

I really need to get to bed as I am extremely tired. Tonight I have made dinner, grocery shopped, cleaned (to the best of my ability!) and did some work for an outside client; I think I have been very productive. However, I felt the need to share my dining plans for tomorrow...

Lunch: Sadly, a co-worker of mine is leaving our company because he and his wife and child are moving much closer to their original family home. While this is a great thing for them, we are certainly sad to see him go...he is a great guy, fantastic co-worker and always good for a laugh. Anyway, to give him a proper send off, the department is going to 5 de Mayo Mexican Grille. I have always wanted to go there but do realize that the experience will be bittersweet.

Dinner: I am having a group of women over in the evening for a stamping party. So, rather than have a lot of dinner dishes to do, I am using my crock pot. My original plan was to make sloppy joes, which is definitely my favorite crock pot meal. But, while shopping this evening, I found a frozen bag of meatballs with pasta for the crock pot - I only need to add water! Now, this is probably not going to be a culinary masterpiece, but I think it will be just the ticket for a busy night. (I still have to clean the bathroom and mop the floor when I get home from work tomorrow!)

So, I am looking forward to my day. You?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How I wish I could be at your stamping party. Have a great time!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com