Thursday, May 25, 2006

Anyone Else Tired?

I really can't figure out why I am so tired. There is no good reason for it; it just is. Being tired makes me feel depressed (I will briefly acknowledge that perhaps being depressed makes me tired, but that's too much for right now!) which then makes me difficult to be around. Tonight, however, I found the perfect remedy in glasses of wine (a nice sauvignon blanc from the neighborhood Italian liquor store-slightly fruity with a hint of effervescence) and two episodes of Friends on TBS. Really, I was feeling miserable at 8:00 and by the time 9:00 rolled around, I was a new girl. (Yes, the kids were already in bed.)

Dinner this evening was pork in the crock pot. All I did was put 8 boneless pork chops in, add about 1 cup of water, some chicken stock powder - maybe 3 or 4 tablespoons, 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic and several generous shakes of lemon pepper. I served them as sandwiches, as Paco had a softball game tonight. I thought they were fine, but Paco said they were the best ones I have ever made. It was good, but I am hungry again.




Apparently Pirate was also tired today; this picture was taken right before dinner. I couldn't resist sharing it.

2 comments:

Amy Frontuto said...

That picture is adorable. It makes me want to take a nap!

Michele said...

Amy, you wanted to take a nap anyway!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com