Thursday, May 18, 2006

A Big Day

There was a farm field trip today with TBell's preschool. Originally, my mother was supposed to take TBell and Pirate. But, everything got screwed up and I ended up working from home this morning and then taking them myself. I am waiting for some work to be sent over to do some things this afternoon and decided this is a perfect time to update.

The farm was cold and wet. It is in the 50's here and the rain just made it worse. But, the farm really does a great job with the kids, who had a good time despite the weather. There were pony rides, hay rides and lots of animal petting. While I have never desired to live on a farm, the visit today was nice.

I have just made a fresh pot of coffee and am hoping to get a few hours of work in. Then, it is fish for dinner. (Paco was supposed to have a softball game tonight, which meant that I could just make sandwiches or something. But, the game is rained out...now I have to make dinner and deal with a miserable husband!) I may just make a fish fry, but am somewhat undecided. I have a bottle of chardonnay and a bottle of merlot, so I may end up planning a meal around one of them. It is so chilly, I am tempted to open one right now!

Hey - is anyone watching Will & Grace tonight? I haven't really watched in a year or two, but feel compelled to watch the last one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is GREAT. I read it all the time. I am going to watch Will & Grace tonight--it looks good! I think you should too!

Anonymous said...

How exciting - an anonymous poster who gives absolutely no clue as to who they are!

Planning a meal around wine is a fabulous idea. I bought a bottle of white wine the other day because I wanted to make two meals with it- white wine sauce and beefless stroganoff! Are you and your sister big fans of cooking with wine? I can't get enough.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com