Monday, November 27, 2006

Random

I only have a little bit of time, so I thought I would just mention a few small things.

1. The Pinot Noir I bought for Thanksgiving, on recommendation from my friend at the liquor store, was horrible. I had spent more on the bottle than I normally would, but figured that it was for a holiday and that my father and I would be sharing it so I wanted it to be special. Blech!

2. We had a wonderful holiday. My sister came to visit just prior to the holiday and we had a great time visiting. (There was a even a formal portrait taken of all seven grandchildren with their my parents...so cool!) Then, we traveled to my aunt's mountain house in PA for a family-filled weekend of food and fun. Woohoo!

3. I am almost done Christmas shopping. I am not sure why I was able to finish so soon this year as I didn't really start much before the middle of November. But, it's nice to know that there isn't too much pressure now...I can just enjoy!

How was your Thanksgiving?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was it my boyfriend who steered you wrong? He's been so distracted lately...he only has eyes for me!

Marsha said...

I'm also done and don't know why. It's a strange but nice feeling. Hopefully I'll wrap (and ship, if necessary) by the end of this week and then I can concentrate on baking and decorating. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele!
Thanksgiving was the only good day we had for everyone! There was a nasty stomach flu that everybody got during the holiday. All in all, it wasn't too bad and the weather was a plus :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com