Monday, April 03, 2006

Extreme Fatigue

Well, the time changed over the weekend and I am exhausted. I am not really sure that a one hour change in the middle of the night could have this much of an impact, but I wanted to sleep all day. It did not help that the heavens opened up this afternoon after turning the entire day gray. Once I got home from the office, chatted with the sitter and discussed the day with Princess, TBell and Pirate, I did not feel like making dinner at all. So, take out Chinese was ordered. Some days, I just can't bring myself to cook. Now, the house is quiet and I will have to force myself to get the work done that is waiting for me (phone calls and a seating chart for a fundraising dinner on Friday) when I want to do is snuggle into bed with a book.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Yeah. I want my hour back NOW!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com