Friday, April 28, 2006

Changes

One of my loyal readers (yes, I have at least one!) has suggested that I change my profile to indicate that this blog is about my life with a few recipes thrown in rather than the opposite. This seems like a great idea to me, as I often feel pressured to give you recipes and very rarely follow through. Consequently, I am officially changing the intent of my blog!

Another change you may notice - if I can get my sister to help me - is more sidebar content. I am sure you have seen the ads...those of you who know me understand their presence. I have been reading some great blogs lately and really want to link to them, but my HTML is pretty rusty and I am having trouble finding the correct spot in my template. But, fear not, it will come!

Completely unrelated, I do want to share a recipe with you. Please know that I have never tried it, but these cookies sound dreamy! (I am being lazy and not re-typing...see the April 27 entry.)

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com