Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Chicken


I am sick of chicken. I am annoyed that it is so cheap. I am making it for dinner tonight. It is in the oven right now, topped with sliced onion, garlic infused sunflower oil and lemon-pepper. In roughly 20 minutes, I will pour 98% fat free cream of celery soup over it. I am serving the chicken with cheese rice and broccoli.

During my pregnancy with Pirate, I couldn't stomach chicken at all. I couldn't even look at it. While that did subside after delivery, I still don't love it. I think I need to come up with something else cheap and versatile. I do use pork, but I am even getting sick of that. I think I would like to experiment with vegetables as a main course...like spaghetti squash; I will keep you posted on these endeavors.

On another note, Paco's grandmother turned 84 a couple of weeks ago. She never wants any gifts, so I took this picture of the kids and put it in a small frame. The zipper on TBell's dress was broken, so I had to leave the tags on just in case it had to be returned. Luckily, my mother is wonderful and was able to fix it for us.

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com