Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Weekend

Paco and I are having a Father's Day cookout tomorrow; I have so much to do. But, instead of doing dishes or looking for my outdoor napkin holder that matches my plastic-wear holder, I am blogging. Seriously, I need help. My house still needs to be picked up to a point that my mother can at least walk through on her way to the bathroom. Anyone who knows my mother will realize that it may not actually be possible to make my mother happy in this regard...I do have to try, though.

VERY EXCITING, AND COMPLETELY UNRELATED, NEWS
I bought a tomato plant at my local farmer's market today. I really, really wanted to plant a garden this year and it just didn't happen. But, this plant is already started and has some tomatoes started. As long as I don't kill it, I will at least grow a very small portion of the food we'll be eating this summer.

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com