Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Things I am Feeling Bitter About Right Now

1. Just as I was thinking of going to bed because I am so stupidly tired, I remembered that I have proofreading to do. (Probably at least 40 pages.) Now I can't go to bed. I probably shouldn't be wasting my time writing this...

2. A few days ago I posted about the car problems we were having. That cost $300. Two days later, we had to take the car back and LEAVE IT THERE. WE STILL DON'T HAVE IT. The new estimate is $1600.

3. Something I can't really talk about, but could use some prayers! I think something good is going to happen, but some very difficult things have to happen first and I am starting to lose faith.

4. Did I mention how tired I am?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have faith girl!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com