Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Disaster of the Day

The car is sitting in the driveway leaking some sort of awful liquid. Paco is leaving in 15 minutes with his dad so he can get to work because I am going to have the car towed a little later. (Note the ridiculous time.) I feel like every drip that comes out of the car is a few more dollars added to the cost at the end of the day...I hate car repairs.

I am feeling a but guilty right now because Princess brought home a sheet for a field trip and she is wanting me to go with her; there is no way I can. She's going to be upset, though, because I just went on one with TBell. Paco can't go because he just took time off for childcare reasons and for Grandma's memorial service. AHHHH! I really do like working, but this is the stuff that is so frustrating. I just hope she understands that I would really love to go with her if it were more possible.

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com