Thursday, May 03, 2007

Tension

I am very tense and tired. I don't want to be tense and tired. I have tried to will myself to be a bit happier and light of heart, but to no avail. There is a lot going on right now and I really just need to wait it all out. But, it's frustrating to do that. One major thing is a dinner which I am co-chairing - this event has caused a lot of annoyance and I will be very glad when it is over tomorrow night. However, I did get a new dress for the occasion and am excited about that.

In baking notes, I recently received a starter for 'Friendship Bread.' I LOVE this bread and haven't had it in so long. A grandmother who drops her grandson off at TBell's preschool gave it to me and I can't wait to have it. I will post a picture of it when it's baked. Does anyone want a starter bag?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to know how your bakery job is going!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com