Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Weekend

Since our children were born, they have spent the night with grandparents if Paco and I had a wedding or party or something. Also, the girls have each gone away from us on there own for various trips or overnights. Paco and I have each taken trips individually without the children. But, never before have we both been gone at one time for any length of time...until this weekend - and I can't tell you how excited I am! Paco is away on business and I will be meeting him there tomorrow night, in a hotel room paid for by his company! Then, on Saturday, we will be going to my cousin's wedding. We will spend another night away, go to a family brunch on Sunday and then come home. I have been busy packing tonight, in the ridiculous heat, and generally stressing because I have so much to do. (Luckily, a deadline was changed so I do not need to spend the entire night compiling grants in Adobe Writer since I just got the software and am not entirely sure how to use it yet.) I am still doing laundry but have gotten a lot more done than I expected to. Wait...have I mentioned that Paco and I are going away?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting stuff! Where are you going? Is this a Philly cousin? If so, I'll be in PA this weekend, too! We should meet up. Except I'll be near Pittsburgh....so maybe not.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com