Thursday, May 17, 2007

Travel Nightmare

As you read, we are just recovering from the travel disaster which occured on Princess' way home from Disney. Now, we are dealing with another one! Paco was in Denver for business and was supposed to be home last night. After arriving in Philadelphia with enough time to make his connecting flight (they arrived at the gate with 20 minutes to spare), they were told that the flight had left early! EARLY! When does a flight ever leave early? There was a huge line of people waiting for what was *supposed* to be a full flight that had already left. USAir didn't seem to care, though. They said that the pilot was about to lose his flight time (something to do with the number of hours a pilot can fly before being grounded for rest) so the plane had to leave. Paco tried two different hotels with no luck. I think he is on his way home now. I had to call in to the bakery because I had no sitter for 5am. My sister was supposed to come over at 8 when Paco would have normally left for the office, but certainly couldn't leave her own family to come be with mine. What is really frustrating is that I am sure USAir won't do a &%*# thing about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I was just talking to someone about this very situation the other day! I think airlines have NO RIGHT to leave early when there are passengers not on board. That is TOTAL bullshit. There's another airline I won't be patronizing!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com