Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Latest Addiction

I have SO many things I should be doing right now. Paco is at a hockey game, so I even have the house to myself while I get things done. The kids are asleep, all is quiet. However, instead of doing the many things I really should be doing, I am watching an eBay auction. A while ago, I tried to sell something (I can't remember what), but it didn't work. Last week I saw that eBay was having a special for people who had never sold anything before - 3 free listings! So, I decided to try it. We listed an old game system that belongs to Paco and a set of glasses that belong to me. Well, within a half an hour someone had bid on the glasses. I didn't think anyone would bid on the game system, but just this afternoon someone actually did. The game system auction ends in less than an hour and all I can do is refresh my screen to see if anyone else is going to come in at the end. I am obsessed. I have actual work to do, with a deadline of tonight, and I am still just watching the silly auction. I am kind of surprised that I am taking time away to write this post. But, I feel like writing about it may help me deal with my behavior! Ah, the dangers of the internet...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I wasted a lot of Kanoodle company hours refreshing eBay auction pages. It's the only way to procrastinate!

*Colleen, please disregard the above comment.

Michele said...

Ashley! How are you?

Oh, how I miss procrastinating at Kanoodle!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, the procrastination that goes on here....still. What would Relevancy be without it? Probably, a much more productive department!

Ashley.....we miss you....how goes it?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com