Thursday, March 15, 2007

Did You Feel the Earth Shake?

I cleaned my house. I mean, I really cleaned it! I am sure that there are those - like my mother - who would find more that needs to be done. But, I really did it! I mopped, I scrubbed my stove...I even vacuumed! In fact, I even look like I cleaned my house - there are spots all over my shirt from the cleaner I used on the stove.

Below are some pictures taken of the girls last weekend. I know that I mentioned sharing birthday pictures. But, I just love these - taken last Sunday before the American Girl Fashion Show. My mother took both Princess and Tbell along with their cousin M.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

They look adorable! They must have had an incredible time!
And great job on the housecleaning! What got into you? :-)

Anonymous said...

rbAwwwwwww!!!!! They are so cute! They get more adorable as they get older!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea, and Lance asked me how my two girls were doing by the way...not only Ken, but Lance think I look old enough to have two adolescent girls!

Michele said...

What girls is he thinking of? If it's mine, then you ARE old enough...I had both of them at your age!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com