Friday, March 09, 2007

Stress

1. TBell has lice. I believe we got all of the adult lice but have to do the egg/nit treatment for several days. We also have to do daily bed stripping/sheet washing until this is all over. It is very annoying.
2. Our half-bath sink is clogged because one of the kids stuck toilet paper in it. I can't seem to fix it. I have been plunging and plunging to no avail.
3. Pirate just stuck a gem in his ear. I couldn't get it out so I decided to call the MD. Pirate freaked when he heard me say something about the MD so I tried one more time with a toothpick and managed to get it out.

This is all with me recently being diagnosed with a heart condition that causes my heart to suddenly beat out of control and is thought to cause sudden death in athletes - I am supposed to avoid stress and avoid being startled. (Please, don't honk or say 'boo' to me as I am so fragile!) Luckily I am not an athlete and very rarely do anything that raises my heartbeat!

Okay, I think that is it. As long as my children behave for the rest of the day, I should be okay. Stay tuned for birthday pictures!

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com