Thursday, June 01, 2006

Coffee Coffee Coffee Coffee

I read an article last night that women who drink 4 or more cups of regular coffee a day are less likely to have breast cancer. I have no idea how accurate this information is, although it did reference a study at a decent university (I can't remember the name). I have decided that I am going to wholeheartedly believe the findings, though, because I am a coffee lover and the daughter of a breast cancer survivor. The article did say that two cups does seem to provide some protection if four is more than one wants to drink, but I feel that if a person is going to do something she should do it with gusto. Coffee deliciousness - here I come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way! That's great news for you. Doesn't your head just spin with all the contradicting medical advice, though? First coffee is bad for you, now coffee is good for you. It's always something!

Amy Frontuto said...

haha.

Do you use different flavors?

Marsha said...

Is coffee still good for me if I sweeten it with two splendas and flavor it with some hazelnut syrup? Somehow I'm thinking not.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com