Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Dinner Fantastic

Last night, Paco and I went to The Buffalo Chophouse for dinner with someone from his office and a vendor that is in from Philadelphia. I had never been there before and was very excited to go; it did not disappoint - the food was SO good. It may have been somewhat overpriced, but it was not out of the park compared to similar restaurants. The crab cakes with goat cheese fondue were fabulous and I can't say enough about the bacon wrapped scallops. But, the highlight of my evening was definitely the chardonnay by Villa Mt. Eden. It was from their Grand Reserve and it was absolutely phenomenal! I highly recommend you try it when you get the chance. However, since I did not pay for any of the meal or drinks, I cannot give you any indication of the price.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of COURSE you loved the wine the best! You wouldn't be Missy if you didn't.

I take your recommendation to heart. I'm totally going to try that wine!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com