Monday, January 29, 2007

Yum!

A few weeks ago, TBell wanted some muffins. I didn't have a mix or anything and wasn't sure that I wanted to make any from scratch. I remembered that I had some Jiffy baking mix so I went online to see if they had a muffin recipe. It turns out that they have several different muffin mixes on their site and I was able to come up with a way to make chocolate chip muffins. Anyway, a few days later I decided that I wanted cinnamon rolls. So, I went back to Jiffy and they had a recipe for those, too. Now, if you make them from scratch, there is a lot of waiting and rising and punching. If you make them with Jiffy, they are way better (and cheaper) than the canned ones and aren't nearly as difficult as the cookbook variety.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummo! I love cinnamon buns! I also love baking mixes, though Ido have to say that I'm a Bisquick girl.

Did I spell "cinnamon" right? It looks wrong. How can I not know how to spell "cinnamon?" Some Director of Relevancy Services I am!

Michele said...

I cannot tell you how good they were. I will have to make them for you next time you sleep over!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com