Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Update

As I figured, I posted too soon. Paco is fine, although I have not spoken with him directly. I spoke to someone who spoke to someone - I promise that is more reliable than it sounds! Anyway, I can rest easy knowing that Paco is traveling again and is not deemed to be a terrorist. (All of this did cause me to wonder if our lawyer, who handles traffic issues for us, is well-versed in the laws surrounding terrorism allegations. I am glad that we don't need to find out!)

3 comments:

Marsha said...

You have a lawyer for "traffic issues"? Clearly you have a more interesting life than I am privy to.

Glad things are o.k. Sounds like he'll have to start travelling with his birth certificate. Sucks, but there you are. I used to keep the kids' with me whenever I went on a trip, along with a note from Brainiac stating that he was aware of our travels. As a "just in case" thing - like copies of prescriptions and such. Funny/odd/sad that Paco's name is useful in that particular way. Maybe he should change it to Elmer or something. Vladmir? How about one of those languages with clicks and pops?

Michele said...

Maybe he should just change his name to a symbol.

Anonymous said...

Hey.....whatever happened with this?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com