Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Frustration

I am writing this entry a little prematurely and may end up regretting it. But, I decided that my internet friends were the people to turn to...

Paco travels a lot for work. A few years ago - I can't remember exactly when - he was given a slightly hard time at the airline counter because his name is apparently one that terrorists use quite a bit. In the end, they apologized for the inconvenience and sent him on his way. Today, he left our house at 4 in the morning for a business trip. When I woke up at 7 and turned my phone on, there was a text message that said he was going to need me to fax his birth certificate to a yet to be named location. I have not heard from him again. Now, he was flying to Chicago and it is possible that they let him on the flight and are just waiting for him to land so they can continue. But, that doesn't seem likely, does it? UGH! I am more frustrated at the process than the actual problem. I suppose it is fine that they research people that they *think* may be a problem. But, now I am sitting at home, sad and worried while trying to act like nothing is wrong while I get our children ready for school. I have no idea where he is or what is going on or when I am going to hear from him. *sigh*

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com