Tuesday, December 05, 2006

More and More Writing

I don't write as often as I should. When I started spending the majority of time at home with my kids instead of in an office, the plan was for me to write in the evening after the kids are in bed. I believe this lasted for about one week. Then, for some strange reason, Paco and I became way too involved in nightly television. For those of you who have known me a while, you will think this is odd behavior for me. Until this year, I have very rarely been "addicted" to a TV series. Not to say that I don't appreciate pop culture or anything...I just had other things that I enjoyed doing more than watching a show. So far, in this television year, we spend 3 1/2 hours on Monday night watching TV; 1 hour on Tuesday; 2 hours on Thursday; 1 hour on Friday. THE MADNESS MUST END! I need to pay more attention to my writing (which I was hoping to improve!) and less attention to sitting on my couch.

To that end, please visit my new blog at http://buffalo.yourhub.com/~michelejohnson. This does not mark the end of the blog which you are currently reading, however. My new blog is dedicated to events or happenings that will directly interest people living in my town. My recipes for Life will still contain whatever content I feel like writing about!

PS - If I start having symptoms of withdrawal, please help me through my difficult time of television-separation!

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com