Thursday, December 14, 2006

I didn't realize that I have not posted in so long. It really seems like just a day or two ago that I posted my rambling thoughts. Hmmm, I guess not! Anywho, I don't necessarily have too much to say right now. We are spending a lot of time working on the first verse of Joy to the World (the girls are singing it in the Christmas Pagent at church) and getting ready, then recovering from, various holiday parties.

Here are a couple of pictures from Mimi's house. Mimi is a [80 year old] friend of mine who wanted to do something special for the kids. So, she had them over for a lot of frosting, cupcakes, candy and reading. It was very nice, if a little messy and sugar-high-ish.





That's about it, folks. I will check in soon to offer more mind-numbing excitement!

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com