Saturday, July 01, 2006

For Those of You Keeping Track at Home...

...I got the signatures, the car is packed and we are ready to go. Paco and my father are playing in a golf tournament today and we are leaving as soon as they are done. (I have to admit that I did the petitions this morning - they are due this afternoon. Plus, we were up until 1:30 in the morning doing laundry and packing since we did mostly nothing this week!) I can't tell you how excited I am to be leaving!

By the way, I added some fresh cilantro to the Texas Caviar earlier in the week. I didn't love the way it turned out, but I got a lot of compliments on it and many women took some home with them.

I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I came across a "Texas Caviar" recipe the other day that used drained canned beans. So...might be the way to go. You never know how old dried beans are when you buy them in the market and older beans take much longer to cook. Long cooking and the freezing thing might work well when you have more time.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com