Sunday, July 09, 2006

Vacation is Over

It is so sad that normal life starts tomorrow. We have had such a great week of playing! Our camping trip was a great success; there were family reunions/introductions as well as roasted marshmallows and s'mores. However, tomorrow the kids go back to the sitter and Paco and I head off to work. Blech! (I have included one picture from our trip. For some reason, I never took one of all three kids or had someone take one of the five of us - I clearly wasn't thinking of this blog!)



On another note, I have started thinking about Christmas presents. I know it's early, but I like to make a lot of gifts and need to start early so I don't have a nervous breakdown right before the holidays. I think that I may try to make jam for our grandparents and other hard to buy for individuals as that is something the kids can help with and can be done in more of a bulk form. I also have some other thoughts for my sisters and Paco's sister, but since one of said sisters reads this blog, I can't mention it! (To give you a better explanation as to why I need to start thinking about Christmas now: last year I gave my mother-in-law a scarf that was still on the knitting needles; I took it back and it is now sitting on top of my china cabinet...still on the needles.)

On a final note for this evening, I want to say good bye to a co-worker who is leaving our company as of tomorrow. I will really miss her - she can always make me laugh! Good luck, Amy, our office will not be the same without you!

4 comments:

Amy Frontuto said...

Awww...thank you! I'm going to miss Kanoodle so much...the gossip...bagel Thursday...the blogs...it just doesn't get any better than this! :)

Michele said...

I am assuming you will also miss LaPorta's!

Anonymous said...

CHRISTMAS? And I thought that the stress from paying July's bills was bad enough...thanks for making me feel like a slacker!
The picture of the girls was adorable--yes, there should've been one of all three (not that I don't have some of those at work...)

Marsha said...

I'm thinking of Christmas, too. Must run in the family...

I've got all my projects lined up, just need to get off the internet so I can actually accomplish them!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com