Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TBell Amusement

I am probably sharing more of the conversation than I need to, but decided the actual exchange is better than me writing a story about it.

TBell (age 6): Mommy, can we go to Washington DC?

Me: Why?

TBell: Because I want to see all of the buildings and the White House

Paco: We'll take you when you are older, TBell, there's a lot of walking and you have to be into it.

Me: Your father is wrong! I went when I was in first grade just like you. I remember because I fell feeding the ducks and ripped my Jordache jeans.

TBell: You're wrong, Daddy!

Me: I would also like to take you to Williamsburg.

Tbell: What is that?

Me: It's a town that does things like they did in colonial days. You can see people make candles and horseshoes. They dress like people used to dress. You would really like it.

TBell: Is it old-fashioned?

Me: Yes

Tbell: Is it in black and white?

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com