Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Falalalalalalalala

I have been Christmas shopping and Christmas making and Christmas baking. Because there are some rather frustrating things going on in my life, I keep going back and forth between feeling really festive and really depressed. The festive side wins most of the time, but I could really use some prayers to help me get through some stuff!

I finally purchased the Angel Tree item that I needed to get. I only have a few gifts to buy. The biggest thing left to do is decorate and bring my Christmas dishes up.

Oh, and I WANT SOME SNOW!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll say a prayer for you! xo

Anonymous said...

I don't know what depressing things re going on, but I'm sending some positive energy to you!
And you know what cures most anything? "A Muppet Family Christmas." Especially if you have it the way I do, on a vintage Beta tape complete with mid-80s TV commercials -- HILARIOUS!
The best is a Public Service Announcement from Jon Cryer, where he says, "The tree'll get trimmed, the presents'll get wrapped. There's no need to overdo it. Don't drink and drive this holiday season. Easy does it."

Anonymous said...

WOW!
It's december????

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com