Monday, July 09, 2007

Well, I'll Be

I had no idea that it has been over a month since my last post. Crazy. There have been many times that I have thought of things I would like to say, but then never got around to them. So, with not much written, and two of my most loyal readers not employed by a company that allows them to play on the internet all day, I am left to wonder if my blogging is coming to an end. Sigh.

Princess is at sleep away camp this week. It's actually only a few days, Sunday to Wednesday. She has been away from us before, but we can always talk on the phone. This is the first time that she has been away with no contact and it feels strange. It's not too bad, I guess, but I admit that I will be glad when she gets home.

TBell is anxiously awaiting Kindergarten. She also has her first loose tooth. (I lost my last tooth in high school, so she had better get used to the feeling of loose teeth...it's going to last a while!)

Pirate is now really Jack Sparrow. My mother bought him a pirate costume from Disney World and he basically hasn't taken it off for a couple of weeks. It's funny and annoying all at the same time.

Paco and I will be married nine years in just over a week. Just after that, we will have been together (including dating) for 13 years. I am almost too stunned to think about it.

That's the update from here. I definitely need to consider my blogging future!

5 comments:

De eso no se habla said...

Stay!

Unknown said...

I kept checking and checking. Welcome back!

Unknown said...

Me too! I check all the time!

Anonymous said...

I never gave up the thought of your return! I am glad I was so stalwart.

Michele said...

Thanks for the encouragement! Perhaps I will tough it out...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com