Friday, July 27, 2007

Excitement Comes in So Many Ways

First, excitement comes in the form of DVR, which Paco and I finally got this afternoon. I haven't really had time to play with it, but it is currently set to record all episodes of Friends on TBS (I still really like that show) and all episodes of Kim Possible on Disney Channel. I think I am really, really going to like it.

Second, excitement comes in the form of martini's and Chinese food and sushi with friends. I think it's going to be a good night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We MUST get together when I get back!

Anonymous said...

Hello Lady!

It's been too long! I just caught up on reading all of your entries. Time does fly when you are busy and not playing on the Internet all day long;) That sounded like a nice night--I've become quite the sushi fan, I must tell you...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com