Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Fun

The dress I wore to church yesterday ended up making me feel very self-conscious. I was showing more cleavage than I thought was appropriate and was constantly tugging at the neckline to make it cover more. Paco said it looked fine, although the pastor's wife questioned why I would listen to my husband about matters of my cleavage. (For the record, she also thought the dress looked fine.) Here is a conversation with my pastor before service:

Me: Are we kneeling for communion today? (Note: We normally do kneel, but occasionally we take the bread and dip it into the wine. If we dip, we stand.)

Pastor: You are.

Hysterical laughter.

Pastor: No good can come from this conversation. (exit pastor to get ready for Easter service)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Pastor Steve. What a dirty bird you are!

Jill said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

What is it with you and showing your boobs all the time?? I believe there is a criminating photo that shows the girls in all their glory! I think you sat by me for too long...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com