Sunday, August 27, 2006

Getting Old(er)

Soon after Pirate was born, it was determined that I have a bleeding disorder after several surgeries. It was also sometime after Pirate's birth that I started displaying symptoms of rosacea. I also remember having heel spurs around that time, which I have again now. As I mentioned a week or two ago, I had kidney stones. Last night I started having intense foot pain which resulted in a Urgent Care visit today and a diagnosis of gout. Now, I don't mean to bring anyone down by sharing this information...but, seriously people, I am not even 32! How many issues do most 31 year old women have? I blame my parents, of course, as most of these things are hereditary and am sad that my kids will most likely have very similar issues. However, I have two sisters...*they* don't have these problems! (At least I am the most fun to be around and the family favorite!)

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com