Thursday, August 17, 2006

As Seen on TV

So, I ordered a Chillow on Monday - I can't tell you how excited I am about it. I can't stand summer. At all. I hate the heat. I don't think I was like this when I was younger, but somewhere around my mid to late 20s I started to despise it. When I forwarded the Chillow link to Paco the other day, he asked why I hadn't ordered it yet. The best part of this entire story is that it ALREADY CAME! Actually, it came yesterday, not quite 24 hours after I ordered it - and I didn't pay for expedited shipping. Now, I am sure there are many of you laughing at me right now. But, if this stupid thing will keep me cool, I am all for it. Anyway, after a work happy hour (okay, hours), I came home and Paco helped me follow the Chillow directions. Sadly, it takes 2 hours to activate and by that time I will probably be in bed; you will all need to wait for the Chillow update.

I am too distracted right now to talk about it, but remind me to tell you what my MD said!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man... I miss those old work happy hours so much! My current job offers very little of the camaraderie that we used to have. In fact, there was supposed to be a work happy hour yesterday, and Jim and I went, and NO ONE ELSE SHOWED UP. So we sat there sipping overpriced Don Pablo's well drinks and feeling a little silly. Alas and alack.

K_i_c_k_p_l_e_a_t said...

Speaking of ordering things and being excited about them, check out this great bedspread I ordered (an early birthday gift from Mummy, as I hardly have $100 to spend on linens.)I ordered the yeller one!

http://www.linensource.com/default.aspx?sid=olbjdk55eqobrk55qqdagq45&uid=P2A&sender=pattern&CategoryID=067b1b5e-fd9a-4c66-82ee-c9a3a4772185&page=product

Anonymous said...

OK, the link was a bust, but anyway, it's the "pretty paisley matelasse" on Linensource.com.

Amy Frontuto said...

That reminds me of something that would be advertsied on Kanoodle.com...ahem, Seevast. Sorry it's taken me so long to comment - I hardly have any free time at work now because we got some new contracts in and I'm constantly calling people or writing. I'm actually supposed to be writing something right now about the chicken wing festival, but you can see how well that is going. I'm easily distracted.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com