Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Life just keeps coming!

I don't know if I mentioned that TBell and Pirate had walking pneumonia over the Christmas break. Now Paco is home with strep throat; clearly our house needs a good airing out! The stress of getting back to normal life after the holidays is accompanied by a sick husband.

Another really exciting development is that our van is costing me $415 that I don't have! I dropped it off this morning for an inspection and was told this afternoon that it won't pass until certain repairs are made. I really don't like cars and would love to move to a city so I wouldn't have to depend on one.

I am still trying to decide on dinner; I will post my decision with a recipe later.

I hope that all of you (not sure how many there are...1 or 2?) have a much better day than I am...!

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com