Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am back

Well, I realize that I have been missing for some time. I suppose that there are things that have (remarkably) taken precedence over this blog. I will try not to let that happen again.

I also have given some thought to the fact that I really should have more recipe's on here since that is supposed to be the main purpose. However, I seem to get distracted by other things...such as my current issue with Princess and her need to go to the nurses office every day. Or, Pirate's terrible temper. Or, Pirate and TBell's fever. Quite frankly, there has not been any great cooking in our house! Last night's dinner was reheated meatballs with jarred sauce on rolls. (Most of our meals this week were like this.) I must endeavor to make a little bit more of an effort!

On a positive note, I have managed to take care of some MD appointments that I have been putting off. I encourage everyone to take care of similar things - I feel so much better!

Please stay tuned for recipe's...I promise!

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com