Monday, April 28, 2008

Quick Tidbits

First, here is a link to my latest Associated Content article. Please read and give me 50 million stars!

Second, I won $17.50 in the split-club raffle at a dinner tonight. Woo hoo!

Third (and last), we now have a pet fish named Lava. Our red beta fish was the center piece of our table at the Amherst Youth Foundation Gala this past weekend. Paco and I thought the kids would like him, so we purchased him and brought him home as a surprise. The girls were very excited, but Pirate said that a fish is not a surprise. Oh well...you can't please everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lava! What an amazing fish! So much goes on when I don't keep in touch! I read your bluetooth articled-very interesting for someone who has no clue about anything technologically advanced. I heard about your new job--I'm happy for you! I'm glad everthing is going well.

Michele said...

Wendy! How are you? Where are you?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com