Tuesday, April 08, 2008

And So it Goes...

Time seems to be passing even more quickly now than it was before. Working full time outside of the house is certainly making things interesting around here. My strict 7:00pm bedtime for the kids seems to have fallen by the wayside. Oh well...everything will settle in time, I am sure.

Paco's grandmother has continued to rally each day. I haven't had the chance to see her in over a week, but I hear she is actually sitting up and feeding herself.

We watched Transformers last night. I didn't get it. I mean, I got it, but don't really understand why it was a movie. The story took *forever* to unfold. The acting wasn't all that great. Josh Duhamel is in it, so that at least made it somewhat fun to watch. But, I really don't recommend watching it unless you really like robots or something.

That's all I got...

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com