Monday, September 10, 2007

My First Day

Today is my first day teaching preschool. I can't decide if I am nervous. I mean, the knowledge I will be handing out isn't that difficult. But, will I have the patience for a crying three year old who misses his mommy? Or, will I deal correctly with the little boy who bites and hits his friends? I have no idea. We will all know soon, though!

Last night I realized that I am not completely in school mode yet as far as parenting goes. As I was going to bed, I saw the piles of paper I had removed from the backpacks on Friday afternoon - untouched for the weekend on the back of the computer table. It turns out that TBell needed to wear yellow today and Princess needed a form filled out. At least I noticed it last night instead of on my way to the bakery this morning at 5am. But, things would have been much less stressful had I remembered before bedtime on Sunday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! Let me know how it goes! I bet it will be a wonderful experience, seeing the little ones discover and learn!

Anonymous said...

I say don't stress about it, and let the Law of the Jungle rule. The rest will take care of itself.

Also, shout out to Colleen R., are you still alive? I know Relevancy is totally kaput, but Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger are on the rocks and I feel I have no one to weep to!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I'm still alive. I was simply out of the country...and then out of internet commission for awhile.

I'm back now, and totally distraught over the breakup! It took my be surprise to say the least...what will become of poor little Mathilda????

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com