Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I Have No More Babies

I am not one to cry. Well, at least not during crisis situations or things like that. But, all three of my kids went to school. Now I was fine when Princess and TBell got on the bus (TBell started kindergarten) and I was fine when I dropped Pirate off at school. It was when got home that it started - it was then that I realized that I have no more babies and it kind of hurt a little.

Here are pictures of the big day!


Princess is very proud of this outfit - she finds it to be very fashionable. I think she looks like she is going to school in the 80's! I remember my mother forbidding me to wear stretch pants under my skirts and shorts. I imagine she will kill me when she sees Princess get off the bus today!


This is my absolute favorite dress. I just LOVE polka dots. Isn't she too cute?


All grown up. He kept saying things today like, "Don't tickle the school boy!"

All three, smiling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! They look like a million bucks. EACH!
I'm sorry you have no more babies. But just think ... the older they get, the more interesting conversations you can have with them, and the more their individual personalities will develop. You're at the most exciting time!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Happy school days!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com