Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tagged...I'm It

My sister tagged me; here I go!

a) Four job I have had in my life:

- Copier Salesperson
- Event Planner
- Proofreader
- Relevancy Administrator (prompting my father to exclaim, "Is that anything like a Knowledge Manager?")


b) Four movies I would watch over and over:

- Father of the Bride (with Steve Martin)
- The Princess Diaries (1 and 2)
- High School Musical (that's for you, Colleen)
- Clue


c) Four places I have lived:

- Buffalo, NY
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Sorry, folks...that's it!

d) Four TV shows I love to watch:

- Heroes
- How I Met Your Mother
- Studio 60
- Sports Night (I know, it's not on anymore. But, I LOVED it!)


e) Four places I have visited:

- Grand Cayman
- Jamaica
- Bermuda
- Mexico


f) Four websites I visit daily:

- weather.com
- wgrz.com (which is stupid, because I am often annoyed at them)
- google.com
- My bank


g) Four of my favorite foods:

- Melted cheese on bread (40 seconds in the microwave)
- Anything Mexican
- Sushi
- Seafood


h) Four places I would like to be right now:

- Disney World
- That 5 star hotel in Dallas
- Camping in South Gibson, PA
- Getting a massage


i) Four bloggers I'd like to tag:

- Law Fairy, because I would like to know more about her

- Thought Runner because he can make me laugh

- Longnoodle because I would like to meet her someday

- Pastor Steve, because he is a cool guy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, why don't you just marry High School Musical already?

Did you see that the female lead from the movie released a non-HSM related album? Don't ask me how I know this, I just do.

Bop, bop, bop, bop to the top. Slop like a mop. Hop like a cop. Drop like a top. Shop like a pre-op. Flop like a....eh, that's all I got.

Michele said...

Did you buy me the non-HSM album for Christmas?

You are just so jealous of my relationship with HSM...it's slowly killing you.

Anonymous said...

Um, hello? I know you are a busy mother of three and that blogging isn't your life, but what about MY needs???

Michele said...

Oh, Ahsley, I miss you so! I have taken time to write an entry just for you!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com