Monday, March 13, 2006

Dumb Excitement

I have been pestering Paco about getting a dishwasher. Until recently, I was able to do the dishes with little complaining. However, I have been angrier and angrier about the dishes piling up and having what amounts to little control over the state of my kitchen. (I live in a state of CHAOS - see www.flylady.com.) Of course, the price of a dishwasher does come up and there is always something else to buy (such as new pants for the ever-taller Princess.) Then, one day a week or two ago, I discovered paper plates. Now, I realize that these have been around for quite a while. But, I am quite suddenly able to clean up my kitchen in about ten minutes. This morning, Princess, Paco and I all ate breakfast together before work and school. I threw the plates away and left with very little next to the sink. I am stupidly excited.

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com