Monday, March 20, 2006

Dinner Tonight

Well, I am going to make dinner tonight. I feel like it has been a long time since I have actually looked forward to doing that. Princess will be happy because her allowance is based on her doing her chores - one of which is setting the table. Most restaurants have already done that, which means she doesn't earn any money! Paco will be happy because it certainly means less money will be spent this evening.

The meal is going to be very simple BBQ chicken. I will place the uncooked, boneless and skinless chicken breasts in a casserole with sliced onions, bottled BBQ sauce, bacon bits and garlic. I will bake the dish at 375 degrees for roughly 45 minutes, or until the chicken is done.

I am serving the chicken with couscous, cooked in chicken stock, and a yet-to-be-determined steamed vegetable. Overall, I think the whole family will be pleased with this healthy and easy meal.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

We had couscous, too - the pearl kind. Also chicken. Ours was roasted, though and most definitely NOT BBQ. Ugh. I don't do barbecue sauce.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com