Saturday, September 20, 2008

iPod Woes

Paco gave me an iPod mini a few years ago and I love it. (That does not mean that I don't want an iTouch, because I totally do. It just means that I appreciate the good times my mini has given me and prefer it to, say, Princess' very-hard-to-work mp3 player we gave her because children don't need iPods.) The mini has always been synced to our desktop since that's the computer we had when I received the iPod. I decided to sync it with my laptop today and am embarrassed to admit that I am totally confused/surprised. After a few minutes, I figured out how to transfer the music I purchased at iTunes. But, either I can't transfer the music I already owned or I am not smart enough to figure out how to do it. To be fair, I haven't tried very hard. I am one of those people that believes that this stuff should be very, very easy. If it isn't, I am generally too lazy to really go for it. One would never know that I work as a computer/internet professional based on my current iPod and Facebook problems. (Don't even get me started on Facebook!)

UPDATE: I found out how to do it and I am definitely too lazy to do it right now...if ever.

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com