Saturday, July 05, 2008

A Day Late

Happy 4th! I really did mean to post yesterday, but vodka, camping and fun got in the way. So, I am doing it today.

I am currently sitting in a friends backyard, with a vodka tea*, watching men and children play Wiffle ball. I am in some shade on this hot day and really just enjoying myself.

Princess leaves for camp tomorrow; she is so excited! We had her hair cut this morning so it's a but easier for her to care for while she is away. She is taking a disposable camera with her...perhaps I'll post some of her pictures right here on this very blog!

That's it, folks. I hope you're all enjoying your holiday weekend!

*Apparently vodka-tea is a WNY thing. For those of you not from around these parts, you can make a vodka-tea by making instant iced tea then adding whatever amount of vodka you like. Citron works really well, but plain or any other flavor is also delicious.

Hey...does vodka-tea count as a recipe?

No comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com