Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hair Today

TBell had her hair cut last Saturday for Locks of Love. Her hair was down to the small of her back and is now just past her chin! Princess also had this done when she was in Kindergarten, but it was much harder for me this time. (She does look cute now, although all of you have to wait because I just realized I don't have the "after" picture yet!) However, much more importantly, TBell is very excited to have donated her hair and she also loves the cut now. She listed a few people in her class who have all had their hair cut, so it was clearly time for her to have hers done! I like the idea of donating for obvious reasons. But, this time was even more important to me because we have a very close family friend who is in a battle with cancer and I think this was a way for a very young TBell to feel like she is helping.







I suppose it isn't really nice of me to post these pictures without a final one, but at least now you'll come back for more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooooooooooooooh, she's so beautiful, and she's just like my Summer, who has never ever had a haircut. Can't wait to see the after pic!
Jill

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com