Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And Here It Is...

Okay, so it took me a little longer than I planned to post TBell's "after" picture. But, here it is!





She is still very excited about the style. I am getting used to her with shorter hair, although I do really miss her long locks! At least they went to a good cause. (Sorry for the darkness of the photos; I am not sure what is wrong!)

I would be remiss if I didn't mention the big event in Pirate's life: he got "spenders" from Grammy! He is more excited that a person should be about suspenders, but at least he's cute enough to pull it off right now. It's only a matter of time, though, before he turns into Urkel!



PS - Please excuse the very messy floor you can see in the picture of Pirate. I am simply not a very neat person!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been checking for days to see the haircut and I LOVE IT! She looks adorable. As for the suspenders, I'm not sure what to say about those! ;-)

Unknown said...

Cute! Shocking news over here: Summer is starting to talk about cutting her hair.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com