Monday, February 05, 2007

Toys and Frustration

I intended for this post to have pictures of my kids playing with my Lite Brite (which is something like the link here, except with a light bulb and plastic pegs) and my Weeble Wobble Disney Castle. However, my stupid digital camera is not working, so I can't upload the pictures. I cannot tell you how annoyed I am. I really did want all of you to see how cute they were playing with my toys. In fact, these were two of my favorite things to play with. I think the next favorite would have been, in no particular order, my wooden blocks, my smurfs and my Benji board game. Those were the days...

In other news, Paco and I bought a season pass for Heroes today so we could just watch the episodes anytime we want. Also, we are taking a class at our church on Monday nights, so now we don't have to worry about taping it. (No, we don't have DVR...don't get me started!) I would really like to be able to buy The Class and How I Met Your Mother, also, but they are not available. I do like Studio 60, but we are home in time to watch that. There is a thing that iTunes is coming out with that you hook up to your TV that allows you to watch the shows/movies you have on iTunes on your television. I am very interested in hearing how it works and what people think.

Well, that's all folks. If I can get my stupid camera working, I will upload those pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lite Brite was my most favoritest toy growing up! Yay, LB! I still play with it sometimes...

Couldn't you just tape "Heroes" and not have to pay for it?

Michele said...

Well, then we wouldn't have the whole season! There are few shows that we would ever want to watch over and over again (think Sports Night), but this is definitely one that Paco will want to see again.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com