Thursday, December 29, 2005

In the Beginning...

My sister has encouraged me to create my own blog, so here it is. I will endeavor to entertain with my stories; but, more importantly, I will include great recipes that I have found...things that I have tried on my own and things that I want to try. My life revolves mostly around food, although I am not preofessionaly invovled with it nor do I have experience with it other than personal. However, I do cook and eat quite a bit and will share my expereinces with you.

The cast of characters (at least those that I can think of at the moment) are as follows:

Paco - my loving husband
Princess - oldest daguther (almost 6)
TBell - second daughter (almost 4)
Pirate - son (2)

Stay tuned for recipes and fun!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

What, I don't get a mention?

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com