Thursday, April 02, 2009

Slight Miss

I went to bed very early last night. As a result, I was up very early this morning. I hung out with Paco for a bit, until he left to help a friend. (Paco is recently unemployed. Our friend had rotator cuff surgery and cannot do his job completely so Paco is helping him.) After showering, I decided to be the BEST MOM EVER and make cinnamon rolls for breakfast. While there is dough, sugar, butter and cinnamon in the pan, I would say that is where the similarity ends. The dough was too sticky, I was afraid to add too much flour...I have essentially created ugly dough with sugar and cinnamon. Let's hope they taste good.

Ashley - the list has not made it's way to me. Here is another item, although not has funny when it's out of context: We're sorry, Jim and Ashley, we were going to come to your wedding, but decided to visit Cracker Barrel instead. We're sure you understand.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That's perfectly funny. Their old-time tchotchkes and good-time vibes are a real lure from the highway!
Jim and I found ourselves at a Cracker Barrel when we moved here, having gotten a gift card from his dad. We soon learned that there isn't a vegetarian thing on the menu, not even the vegetables (seriously! I don't know how they prepare them but we were warned off of them by the kind waiter). I think we had apple cider and pie.
I hope your cinnabuns turned out good!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com