Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My Inner Geek

I just came home from a job interview. Please say a prayer for me...I really want this job! It is a great combination of writing, marketing and technical stuff - my dream come true! I am fighting the urge to email the guy right now (roughly 1 hour since the interview ended) and let him know just how badly I want him to hire me. I realize this is a bad idea, but I *really* want to.

Princess turned 8 yesterday. I have an 8 year old! Crazy. If I were feeling more motivated, I would post a picture. However, any second two kindergarteners and two second graders are going to burst throught the front door - I have no time for play!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Keep me up to date with your other "issue". I'm sure things will turn out fine.

Angela

Unknown said...

wishing you tons of luck!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com